This fruit is not only delicious and perfectly complements breakfast, plus it is super healthy. Meet here 5 benefits of papaya for your body.
Native to the forests of Mexico, Central and South America, the papaya is a tropical fruit with more medicinal attributes that make it the most popular and appreciated. Among its main benefits are:
1. fights constipation . Whether natural or juiced, it stimulates bowel movement in addition to having large amounts of fiber, improving digestion.
2. ELIMINATE hookworms . The seeds have high levels of proteolytic enzymes and alkaloid called carpaine that has proved very effective in killing worms intestinal parasites and amoebas.
3. IMPROVED BLOOD FLOW . Its high levels of vitamin C and vitamin E along with antioxidants like beta – carotene and lycopene, help reduce the oxidation of cholesterol in the arteries.
4. IMPROVING THE APPEARANCE OF SKIN . Being a great source of antioxidants, it helps protect the skin from free radicals that cause oxidation thereof, cell damage and aging.
5. B ENEFICIA EYE HEALTH . This fruit contains carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin that help prevent the development of diseases such as cataracts, glaucoma, among other eye conditions.
Now that you know the many benefits of papaya , be sure to include it in your diet with delicious recipes.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
More from Health Drinks
Ailments like piles, skin disease, problems related to the eyes, uterus, leprosy, bleedings and gynaecological problems can be cured through …
Most people think of celery as a good low-calorie snack to satisfy their crunch cravings, but the actual health benefits …
The red wine is composed of piceatannol, among other elements, which helps to lose weight, since it helps the fat …