Please get anyone you love or care about off the statin drugs. They poison the liver so it does not make cholesterol. The BIG issue is that your brain is 80% cholesterol so you might as well write Alzheimer’s on the bottle another medical community caused disease !!!!
Millions of people are taking cholesterol-lowering drugs known as statins to lower their cholesterol. It’s a 29 billion dollar industry that had most of us fooled completely. Doctors prescribe these statin drugs regularly against heart attack, stroke, inflammation and other health ailments. However, despite their incredible popularity, cholesterol lowering drugs failed to prevent heart attack and stroke. Instead, they can cause cancer and other serious health problems.
In the new documentary film $29 Billion Reasons to Lie About Cholesterol, Justin Smith states,
” … between 1994 and 2006 the percentage of men aged 65 to 74 with ‘high’ cholesterol decreased from 87% to 54% … Despite this, the rate of coronary heart disease for this age group stayed about the same … Other age groups have experienced an increase in the rate of heart disease as the number of people with ‘high’ cholesterol has decreased.”
Cholesterol-lowering drugs cause cancer
Well-designed studies have shown the link between cholesterol-lowering drug use and cancer.
In the Journal of the American Medical Association in 1996 stated:
All members of the two most popular classes of lipid-lowering drugs (the fibrates and the statins) cause cancer in rodents, in some cases at levels of animal exposure close to those prescribed to humans. … Longer-term clinical trials and careful postmarketing surveillance during the next several decades are needed to determine whether cholesterol-lowering drugs cause cancer in humans. In the meantime, the results of experiments in animals and humans suggest that lipid-lowering drug treatment, especially with the fibrates and statins, should be avoided except in patients at high short-term risk of coronary heart disease.
Additionally, according to a 2011 study published in the journal Prostate, men who take statin drugs of any kind are significantly more prone to developing prostate cancer compared to other men. Compared to men who have never taken a statin drug, statin users were found to have a much as an 86 percent increased risk of developing prostate cancer.
More Reasons to Avoid Cholesterol-Lowering drugs
- Statins Increase Your Risk of Chronic Disease.Statin drugs increase insulin levels which cause inflammation in your body, which is the hallmark of most chronic disease.
- Statins deplete your body of CoQ10. If you take statin drugs without taking CoQ10, your health is at serious risk.
- Cholesterol-lowering drugshave been directly linked to over 300 side effects, which include neuropathy, anemia, chronic fatigue, thyroid disruption, and diseases like Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s.
- Cholesterol-lowering drugs cut testosterone rates among men.
- Cholesterol-lowering drugs can also destroy memory.
Cholesterol does not cause heart disease. Cholesterol is essential and crucial for a wide variety of vital functions in your body.
Dr. Stephen Sinatra, a board certified cardiologist and a prominent expert in the field of natural cardiology, explained in a recent interview:
“Let’s face it, cholesterol is something your body needs. If you look at the MRFIT study [Multiple Risk Factor Intervention Trial] where they looked at 180,000 men over a period of… 13 years (1973-80);men with cholesterol of 330 had less hemorrhagic stroke than men with cholesterol less than 180. If you look at cholesterol numbers, the higher cholesterol number would give you protection from hemorrhagic stroke. (I’m not talking about ischemic stroke now but hemorrhagic stroke.)
… [W]e need cholesterol in our skin to activate vitamin D3 from sunlight. We need cholesterol to make our sex hormones… to make our adrenal hormones. We need it for lubrication. We need it for neurotransmitter function in the brain. When LDL is driven too low, it’s no wonder that a lot of patients develop memory problems or pre-Alzheimer’s, or even total global amnesia, which is really losing one’s memory. It’s very frightful and I have seen several cases.… There are so many other aspects that in my mind play a much bigger role that I put cholesterol down at the low end of the spectrum.”
How to Lower “Bad” Cholesterol Naturally
Fortunately, there are simple strategies that can help you regulate your cholesterol. Besides eating healthy and excising regularly, you can add these things to your daily regime:
- Eat One Avocado a Day. Avocados are an excellent source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fat.
- Take Lemongrass Essential Oil.In 1989, the medical journal Lipids (study details) published the results of a study from the Department of Nutritional Sciences, University of Wisconsin which investigated the lowering effects of Lemongrass oil on serum cholesterol levels.
- Use Cinnamon. The scientists found that cinnamon can help lower blood sugar, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. In a study on 60 type-2 diabetes patients, it was found that ¼ tsp or 1g of cinnamon was capable of reducing triglycerides by 23-30%, blood sugar by 18-29%, total cholesterol by 12-26% and LDL cholesterol by 7-27%.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.